bashdb in emacs

From: emacsnews
Subject: bashdb in emacs
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 02:34:39 +0000

Hi,
   can anyone tell me how to get bashdb to load the source script in
   emacs? When I type M-x bashdb, and then enter the full path to my
   bash script I get a gud buffer, but no buffer for the source file.
   Even if I load the source file beforehand it still doesn't interact
   with gud at all (but the debugger works fine in the gud buffer).
   What am I doing wrong? (I am using Emacs 23).

--
aleblanc