Re: tramp-2.1.15/cscope-15.7 and emacs 22 vs emacs 23

From: Michal
Subject: Re: tramp-2.1.15/cscope-15.7 and emacs 22 vs emacs 23
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:41:17 +0100

> With Emacs 23, csope-index-files shall use the new functions
> start-file-process or process-file, respectively. Thea replace
> start-process and call-process for accessing remote hosts.

Hallo Michael.

Your suggestion did the job!!!

cscope 15.7 I use are in:

there is xcscope.el file which contains all emacs related stuff for cscope.

I applied Your suggestion to whole the file (other functions did the
same problem).

there were 3 changes in total.

Thank You for Your help and best regards!
Michal