Term mode colors

From: Joe Schafer
Subject: Term mode colors
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 20:05:42 -0500

Hey all,

Is it possible to use custom set colors for term-mode?  I would like to
override the limited set of colors used by bash to better match my emacs color
theme.  I've looked into ansi-colors but it seems to work only for
shell-mode and not term-mode.  I've also tried setting the text
terminal colors using tty-color-define, but was unsuccessful.

Thanks,
Joe