Re: usability problem of emacs describe-mode

From: Zachary Kline
Subject: Re: usability problem of emacs describe-mode
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:14:19 -0800

Hello,
I think the issue here is one of personal preference.
I for one find the mode help not only useful but essential in many instances,
being new to the editor.
As for technical terminology, it is something that one will eventually pick up
with time.
I should also mention that the contents of that buffer depend, in large part,
on which mode you're currently in.
All this being said, I'm conservative and don't feel a need to change something
that works in my case.
Best,
Zack.