Binding a key to an ibuffer filter

From: etay . meiri
Subject: Binding a key to an ibuffer filter
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:19:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm trying to bind a key to a filter in ibuffer-mode. I created a
filter to display only C/C++ source files and it works ok manually (I
can switch to it using ibuffer-switch-to-saved-filter). I also added
the following code to .emacs:

(defun ibuffer-display-source-files ()
  (ibuffer-switch-to-saved-filter "c"))

(define-key ibuffer-mode-map [f1] 'ibuffer-display-source-files)

However, when I click F1 in ibuffer I get the following error:

Wrong type argument: commandp, ibuffer-display-source-files

Any idea?

Thanks,

-Etay Meiri