Re: my first mail with gnus

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Re: my first mail with gnus
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:38:08 -0400

Christian Herenz <herenz@physik.hu-berlin.de> writes:

> thats actually a funny post :-)

Assessor:  What is that heap of garbage in your yard?
Owner:  It is a compost pile.
A:  Then that fence around it must be a compost fence.
O:  Correct.
A:  And those posts at the corners must be compost fence posts.
O:  Correct.
A:  I am sorry to say that you owe 3 years of back taxes on those.
O:  What sort of tax is that?
A:  A compost fence-post impost.
O:  I had never heard of such a thing.
A:  It was only passed last year.
O:  Then how can I owe 3 years of taxes on it?
A:  It is an ex post facto compost fence post impost.
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  It is tasteless to recommend one's own taste, but scarcely  :||
||:  honest to recommend any other.                              :||