Re: [OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials

From: prad
Subject: Re: [OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:36:15 -0700

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:16:54 +0200
Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:

> I am using the newsgroup instead of the mailing list, but having a
> bidirectional gateway helps a lot.

ok so i presume you are using emacs for the newsgroup?
i'm going to try this, once i find out how to get news through our
cable company - when i try news in emacs, i get unable to open
nntp:news so i presume our cable company doesn't offer it.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's