Re: Weird stuff printed out by emacs rgrep

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Weird stuff printed out by emacs rgrep
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:48:12 +0200

> From: geoff.bache@gmail.com
> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 12:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Is there any chance of a backport into emacs 22 or is that not being
> patched any more?

The Emacs 22 branch is no longer worked on, and I don't think any
releases will come out of it, unless some very grave problem will be
reported in Emacs 22 with 23.1 still far from being ready.

Btw, you don't need to build your own Emacs, just to include a
modified version of grep-process-setup in your .emacs, after you
`(load "grep")'.