difficult question. Emacsclient makes invoking application minimize/diss

From: Michal
Subject: difficult question. Emacsclient makes invoking application minimize/dissapear.
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:35:18 +0100

Hallo Group Members.
I have very specific problem with behaviour of application that
communicates with emacs through emacspeak invocation.

I notice the difference in behaviour between emacs 22 and 23.

Details.

For emacs 22, when my application invokes emacsclient, the application
does not dissapear from the desktop, just like it is at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slnvjZMQziw

This behaviour is desired for me.

On the other side emacs 23 behaves differently, ie. when application
invokes emacsclient, then it disappears from desktop. On the movie below
You see it reappearing again, because I press Alt-TAB to make
application window be selected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8pxbIjRTo

have You got any idea why these 2 versions of emacs behave differently?
How to debug it?

best regards,
Michal