Re: Question about mapping Control and Meta keys to mouse buttons

From: Gray Calhoun
Subject: Re: Question about mapping Control and Meta keys to mouse buttons
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 09:48:13 -0700

Thanks for your answer. I want to just clarify one more thing: is moving the modifier keys (control, meta, shift, etc.) is something that needs to be done outside of emacs? I know that swapping caps lock and control needs to be done at the desktop level, but it's not clear to me whether that's because of the special nature of caps lock or the special nature of the control key (or both).

Best,
Gray