Re: Setting different default face for different major-modes ?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Setting different default face for different major-modes ?
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:34:38 +0200

Am 06.04.2009 um 17:09 schrieb rplasson:

Thus my question.

It might work. Although I never read the documentation in that detail. Another option is to use font A for the initial frame and font B for all other frames, i.e., the default frames. The initial frame might be used for TeX and the others for everything else. Or vice versa. This is much easier to achieve. (In Emacs.app, the Cocoa variant of GNU Emacs 23, I started to use Latin Modern Mono.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb movies alone.
                                – Amiri Baraka, 1999