gdb on a new frame

From: Kiwon Um
Subject: gdb on a new frame
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 22:27:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. I'm using a self-defined gdb function to run it on a new frame
as follows:

(defun my-debug-test ()
  "Debug the test program, unittest, in a new frame"
  (interactive)
  (select-frame-set-input-focus (make-frame))
  (cd proj-test)
  (gdb (concat "gdb -annotate 3 unittest")))

It works well on a new frame. But when I use the call stack, sometimes
it tries to find the corresponding source file in the old frame, so I
should move to there... annoying... I want to limit source navigation
in gdb into the new created frame itself. How can I do this kind of
thing?

Thanks.