Re: emacs 23 gdb mouse set breakpoint

From: armando . sano
Subject: Re: emacs 23 gdb mouse set breakpoint
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

> It is probably possible to fix CVS Emacs to work with Apple Gdb, as I
> described to Ritchie, but I'm no longer looking for a way to do this.

Fixing cvs Emacs, however, would be nice in the mean time, before FSF
gdb 7 is released, especially if the fix is as simple as some line-
ending-encoding problem. Will see if I encounter something simple (but
my skills there - and time - are probably limited).

>  >                                          Has anybody tried to build FSF
>  > gdb to see if the problem goes away?
>
> Yes, I have, as I previously stated.  Perhaps you mean someone else.  Probably
> not.

Ok, sorry, I wasn't sure about that before. Thanks for confirming that
point.

Armando