company-mode help

From: Richard Riley
Subject: company-mode help
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 02:52:14 +0200

Could someone help me with company-mode please. I cant find much
documentation on how to use it and am not sure if "(company-mode)" is
sufficient. I understand I can call "company-mode" at any time, but is
there no "global-company-mode" type thing or utility function to turn it
on for common programme language types? In addition, (I emailed Nikolaj
too), but do I have to do something special for it to complete structure
members in C/C++? it seems  a wonderful addition when interfaced with
cedet combined with its own built in completion filtering and context
help.