Re: yasnippet and friends: usefull ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: yasnippet and friends: usefull ?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:25:03 +0200

   On 2009-04-28 07:34 +0100, Xavier Maillard wrote:
   > Hi,
   >
   > I was revamping my $TMP directory and found on old archive of
   > yasnippet.
   >
   > Does anybody is really using it ? I mean do you find easy to TAB
   > everytime you are typing code ? How do you use it in real life ?
   > Don't you think abbrev-* is easier and less intrusive ?

   I use a modified snippet.el that integrates into abbrev seamlessly. I
   like it better than yasnippet.

Why ? Is it available somewhere ? How do you practically use it ?
Along my previous post, I decided to try yasnippet. It is nice
but you have to remember what is the "combo trigger" to use in
order to have it does something ;)

regards

        Xavier
--