Syntax Highlighting Problem

From: Chris Gordon-Smith
Subject: Syntax Highlighting Problem
Date: 3 May 2009 14:28:41 GMT

I am fairly new to emacs, and am having a problem with syntax highlighting
with C++.

Although the highlighting seems to be working overall, it behaves strangely
with macros. I have a trace utility that can log entry and exit to each
function. To enable the utility for a function, I invoke a macro at the
start of the function like this:

     TRACE

The odd thing is that the highlighting of the macro call is not consistent;
sometimes it is in one colour, sometimes in another colour.

Can anyone help?

--
Chris Gordon-Smith
London