Re: Problem with umlaut printing

From: Timo Myyrä
Subject: Re: Problem with umlaut printing
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:23:22 +0300

Hah, I guess I got it working.

I removed all the previous utf-8 lines from my .emacs file and added following:
(setq current-language-environment 'UTF-8)

Emacs could guess the environment from the locales but as I stated, my
OBSD machine doesn't use thos so this is better option.

Now to work on other emacs issues and perhaps one day I can use emacs
for something :)

Timo