python-mode changes in 22.3?

From: Chris Withers
Subject: python-mode changes in 22.3?
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 13:37:21 +0100

Hi All,

I've been using an antique version of python-mode for many years and have just made the lead to 22.3, which ships with python mode.

However, there are a few changes that are causing me problems:

- the comment/uncomment menu items on the python menu have vanished. How do I get these back?

- hitting return after, say, "def myfunc():" used to leave me at the right tab level. It no longer does. I have to hit tab. How do I get it so that I don't have to hit tab anymore, which is how it used to behave?

If there's a better list to ask about python-mode, please let me know!

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk