Re: python-mode changes in 22.3?

From: Chris Withers
Subject: Re: python-mode changes in 22.3?
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:25:30 +0100

Nikolaj Schumacher wrote:
Chris Withers <chris@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:

- the comment/uncomment menu items on the python menu have vanished. How do I
get these back?

You can be defining your own menu, but maybe you just want to start
using the universal comment commands, e.g. comment-or-uncomment-region.

I should have known this was possible really ;-)

Where can I find out how to do this?

(or if you're feeling generous..)

What do I put in my .emacs file to add two entries to the python menu:
- comment selected region
- uncomment selected region

That said, if we're adding menu items, how could I add one that basically did "shift region right", but twice?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk