Ediff and merge

From: Rasmus Pank Roulund
Subject: Ediff and merge
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:34:23 +0200

Hello,
I have a simple and probably simple question on ediff and merge.
I use SVN. Sometimes conflicts happens. I try to resolve them with
Ediff. I use the 3files mode and use "a" and "b" to select whatever I
want to keep.
However, what to I type to save buffer c and resolve the conflict? It
would be the next logic step but I just cannot find the correct key...
At the moment I do "wc" and save it in place of the conflicted file and
resolve the conflict manually in svn-staus (I use psvn).
I hope somebody can help me out.
I have read the quick help and a more extended version.

Thanks,
Rasmus