Re: making Flymake work with PHP

From: Ig0r
Subject: Re: making Flymake work with PHP
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 06:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

On May 15, 3:25 am, Ig0r <ryzhkov.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It should open in html-mumamo-mode (in Emacs 22), but that does not
> > matter much here.
>
> Hm... maybe that is where it all begins...
>
> > It would be good if you could try the latest beta 1.77 of nXhtml.
>
> I've installed it - it is all the same :(
> Oh, I haven't mentioned - nXhtml mode tries to include rng-auto.el -
> which I don't have anywhere (but I've read in forums that this is not
> needed anymore), so I just commented all lines in autoload22.el  Have
> you done the same?
>
> > Could you please try commenting out the elisp code you have in your
> > .emacs for configuring flymake for php?
>
> Yes, I've done that already - no luck :(
> And I also run M-x customize-option RET flymake-php-on RET and now
> flymake loads everytime I'm in php-code.
> But all errors what I see
> are:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7307/error.jpg
>
> Igor.

Guys, I've also noticed strange thing:
When I open my *.php files which content html code (It opens in PHP
major mode). And when I try to edit the code it tells me:
"
Please answer y or n. Indentation fails badly with mixed HTML/PHP  in
the HTML part in plain `php-mode'. To get indentation to work you must
use an Emacs library that supports 'multiply major modes' in a
buffer.
Parts of the buffer will then be `php-mode' and parts in for example
`html-mode'. Known such libraries are:
mumamo, mmm-mode, multi-mode

You have these available in your `load-path':
mumamo

Do you want to turn any of those on? (y or n)
"
So this means that my mumamo mode isn't started automatically, what
might bу causing it?

Here is my ~/.emacs if that's a help:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df7znpq9_26vhcdh6g3

I also tried to remove all php-mode hooks. The *.php files then open
in PHP/nXhtml mode, but the flymake still isn't working properly.

Thanks!