Re: Auto-mode-alist, issue with regexp

From: Saptarshi Guha
Subject: Re: Auto-mode-alist, issue with regexp
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:19:12 -0400

Perfect. Thank you to everybody. The explanation helped me understand
where I was going wrong.
I'm using ItsAllText firefox extension to compose replies/messages
from GMAIL in Aquamacs. ItsAllText opens aquamacs with a file name
like mail.google.com.[A-Za-z0-9]+.txt which i would ultimately like to
open in message mode.

Thanks again
Regards
Saptarshi Guha