Emacs New User Questions

From: Benjamin Badgley
Subject: Emacs New User Questions
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 11:53:44 -0400

I will probably thrashed for asking, is there a way to colorize the buffers in a manner similar to Vim? Also could possibly use a bit of help on getting started with Clisp development. I search Google and come up with all sorts of otherworldly arcane wizardry documentation. "Slow down, I'm a newbie that really wants to learn this stuff but I'm a slow learner. Break it down into easy chunks for me, please?"

--
Ben