Re: Lacking some features

From: anhnmncb
Subject: Re: Lacking some features
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 06:48:30 +0800

Andreas Röhler (2009-05-20 16:14 +0200) wrote:

> anhnmncb wrote:
>> Andreas Röhler (2009-05-20 07:46 +0200) wrote:
>>
> If the algorythm exists there, just take it and use it.
> Please ask at
>
> auctex@gnu.org
>
> It seems not that difficult to write anyway, but I'm pretty confident,
> it exists.

Following is the response:

Ralf Angeli (2009-05-24 14:05 +0200) wrote:

> * anhnmncb@sina.com (2009-05-24) writes:
>
>> vim has a feature for creating folding and use some other text instead
>> of header's for displaying, I attach a html to show it, from attachment,
>> you can see that vim can create a folding and use the infos extracted
>> from the folding body for displaying, I don't know how to do it in
>> emacs?
>
> This looks a bit like TeX Fold mode.  You may want to take a look at the
> documentation of text properties and overlays as well as Outline and
> Reveal mode.

Could you give me some hints please? I asked, but I don't know elisp and
the stuff is too complicated for me :(

The features I miss is:
1. Changetable outline header text for displaying.
2. hmlized text file with outline feature.(org mode has this feature,
but I want a gerneral way for all outline mode.)