RE: orgmode and bookmarks error

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: orgmode and bookmarks error
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 06:51:46 -0700

> If I used bookmarks in emacs I would have a problem, because
> bookmark-jump only works after the second try. I don't know why

Please report a bug, if you can reproduce this. You should be able to find the
problem by loading bookmarks.el and then doing `M-x debug-on-entry RET
bookmark-jump RET'.

Note that for some reason they changed the format of bookmarks for Emacs 23. If
you try to use any bookmarks that were created using Emacs 23 in an earlier
Emacs version, you will have problems. (Emacs 23 has no problem with older
format bookmarks, however.) Dunno if that is related to what you're seeing.