Re: Random number generation in LISP or using it

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: Random number generation in LISP or using it
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:04:31 +0100

bolega wrote:
I am a newbie with the following problem.

<snip>

The function "random" does not work in emacs. I guess one get the
start line and end line of a marked region and then use that to
disorder (or re-order) the lines according to a list of random numbers
generated ?

Bolega,
(random) is in the package cl. Since (random) doesn't have an autoload,
you'll need to use
(require 'cl)
before you can use (random).

<snip>