Why thunderbird read the write back email by gnus have a bad show?

From: Jian Lee
Subject: Why thunderbird read the write back email by gnus have a bad show?
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:55:16 +0800

I'll use gnus recive/write email, but when I quote someone's email, who
use a GUI email client (test is thunderbird) recived it would have a bad
show. It just like there is no newline, all info array in a row.

Is there have a config in gnus to insert a 'hard' newline ?

Thanks,

A example have recive by thunderbird look like following :

---------------
Hi, Tao
I've test the newest bickley-0.4~20090626-1.2.moblin2.i586.rpm.and I never meet
the issue again.
Thanks very much!
"Tao, Daniel" <daniel.tao@intel.com> writes:
> > Hi, Jian>> The latest pkgs are in>
> http://repo.moblin.org/moblin/development/core/ia32/os/i586/.>> I
> think there is some delay between image and latest pkgs in URL, but>
> not much. Now you can find bickley version is>
> bickley-0.4~20090626-1.2.moblin2.i586.rpm.>> Thanks>> Daniel>>
> -----Original Message----- From: Jian Lee>
> [mailto:lijian.gnu@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:44 AM
> To:> Tao, Daniel Cc: Ji, Jessica; dev@moblin.org Subject: Re: [Moblin
> Dev]> The /usr/bin/bkl-orbiter have many run errors>> Hi, daniel>>
> Thanks for your help, I'm downloading the images>

http://mirrors.kernel.org/moblin/releases/test/beta//images/moblin-netbook-beta-refresh-20090616-001.img>
. I'll go to testing the issue.>> But I'm fuzzy about the updated URL,
why newest pkgs in latest image> haven't content in the URL ? Is it you
use a inner Repos ? Or there is> a other URL/Repos which contents the
latest pkgs all on the public> web.>> "Tao, Daniel"
<daniel.tao@intel.com> writes:>>> Hi, Jian>>>> Your update URL is right,
but the package in repo is a little slower>> than moblin latest image,
you can get latest image from:>>
--

Jian Lee
MSN : lijian.gnu@gmail.com