Re: automatic setting of mode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: automatic setting of mode
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:58:40 +0200

Am 04.07.2009 um 13:58 schrieb ?manu*:

you can put among its block of (file) local variables:

        %%% TeX-PDF-mode: t

For me, and AUCTeX 11.85, it worked pretty well. The mode-line showed pdfLaTeX in that case and LaTeX in the case without that variable. Besides, to make tests best launch GNU Emacs without your customisation, for example as 'emacs -q …' or 'emacs -Q …'

--
Greetings
  Pete

"We need a president who's fluent in at least one language."
                                – Buck Henry