Re: Setting up nnmairix

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: Re: Setting up nnmairix
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

On Jul 3, 12:28 am, David Engster <d...@randomsample.de> wrote:

> Some people are not comfortable with some program creating new folders
> on their primary mail back end, so you can simply create another (nnml
> or nnmaildir) and let nnmairix use that one.

Hmm, this isn't what I got I think...

I created a nnml backend called 'mairix' but it's simply almost empty:

$ tree -a Mail/mairix
Mail/mairix
|-- .marks
`-- mairix
    `-- .marks

And after a search (G b s), results go to Mail/zz_mairix-mairix-1
directory, but I thought it would go to Mail/mairix...

Here is what I got when I look at the mairix group parameters:

(nnmairix "mairix"
          (nnmairix-backend nnml)
          (nnmairix-backend-server "")
          (nnmairix-mairix-command "mairix")