Re: Programatically suppress "Async Shell command" buffer

From: dnquark
Subject: Re: Programatically suppress "Async Shell command" buffer
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:17:53 -0700 (PDT)

I was just trying to figure out how to get this to work; this helped
but there still is a problem: once the async shell command terminates,
whatever output it produces (I think it's on stderr) which would
normally go to the dedicated output buffer gets inserted into my
current buffer.  How do I suppress all output from the command?..