Re: for loading own lisp functions, if some in separated files, automati

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: for loading own lisp functions, if some in separated files, automatically
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:05:34 +0100

Erhy wrote:

So I see, there is a dir with .el files and a separate command file,
where each of this .el marked to be loaded.
I hoped there is a standard way, to coordinate the content of the
directory and the  associated lines in the command file automatically.

Thank you talking about
Erhy

You mean something like this?
(loop for lib in (directory-files "~/my-emacs-packages/" 't "elc?$" 't) do
(load-library lib))

Although that will attempt to load both the .el and .elc should both exist.

HTH,
Colin S. Miller

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.