newsticker cache

From: Texaner
Subject: newsticker cache
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, recently I upgraded my newsticker.el to version 1.99 to use the
nice treeview option.

Before the upgrade, (carbon)emacs (while exiting) always asked my
whether I want to save the recent data to the newsticker cache-file.
Now emacs does not ask anymore although I did not change anything in
my .emacs-file.

So if I forget to manually save the newsticker cache-file, all news
are disclosed as new again after a restart of emacs.

Can anybody help?

Thany you very much.