Re: for loading own lisp functions, if some in separated files, automat

From: Abdullah Abdul Khadir
Subject: Re: for loading own lisp functions, if some in separated files, automatically
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:59:10 +0530

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 9:04 PM, _ glueck _ austria@no.spam.hotmail.com Erhy <erhard> wrote:
Hello,
for training myself, I'm writing some lisp functions.

What is the usual way for automatic maintenance, that my .el files are loaded automatically, when
starting Emacs?
You can save your lisp functions in the .emacs file. This file is to be stored in C:/.emacs.
At least that worked for me on Windows XP.

I would prefer that the lisp files are located in the site-lisp directory.
If you want to store the functions in a .el file then you may do that. But you must include some functions like  load-function in .emacs or load-library, require.
--
Regards,

Abdullah Abdul Khadir
Home page : www.cmi.ac.in/~abdullah