Viper search to open hideshow folds?

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Viper search to open hideshow folds?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:27:18 +0200

Hi,

I use viper and hs-minor-mode. I would like viper to obey the
'hs-isearch-open' variable. Or at least, have it open any fold that
contains a search result? Right now, the cursor just sits on the
closed fold line. One has to open it, and type another 'n' to locate
the search.

This is the main reason why I have to use isearch sometimes (I
wouldn't mind viper to search interactively either, but that's a
different story).

I really would be thrilled if somehow, viper would open the folds.

Any ideas or hacks?

Guido

--
Theory of Selective Supervision:
        The one time in the day that you lean back and relax is

http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!