Re: How to speed up emacs start time?

From: Jonatan Andersson
Subject: Re: How to speed up emacs start time?
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:11:21 +0200

Hi,

Having two different version of any program installed is a sure way to go mad.

I would suggest that you remove /usr/bin/emacs from the system (and emacslient et al) , and add the path to the Emacs 23.1 binary. I have first in my PATH variable the /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/:/ usr/bin: in my

With kindest regards
   Jonatan Andersson