Configure Emacs to send Growl notifications on OSX

From: Brian Adkins
Subject: Configure Emacs to send Growl notifications on OSX
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 13:16:06 -0400

If you use Emacs on OSX and would like the ability to send growl
notifications using Emacs Lisp, the following article may be of
interest:

http://lojic.com/blog/2009/08/06/send-growl-notifications-from-carbon-emacs-on-osx/

I use ERC on Emacs for my IRC client, so it's handy to be able to send
growl notifications. I use Carbon Emacs, but if you use Aquaemacs,
there is a link at the top pointint to the original article that I
modified slightly, so one of the two should be helpful.

Brian

--
Brian Adkins
http://lojic.com/