how to make ecb tree buffer aware of svn

From: Jerry Fleming
Subject: how to make ecb tree buffer aware of svn
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:00:32 +0800

Hi,

I am running GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.14.7)
 of 2009-07-15. My project is controlled under subversion. I have
configed emacs to recognize my svn working copy in ECB's source window
and every else, except one place: the tree buffer. Every time I right
click the tree (i.e, with mouse-3), a context menu pops up with an item
labeled Version Control, but the menus are all CVS related. I was
wondering how can I change the menus to be subversion aware, just as the
main menu, or the context menu of source window do?

P.S.: my .emacs contains the following lines:

(ecb-vc-supported-backends (quote ((ecb-vc-dir-managed-by-SVN .
ecb-vc-state) )))
(vc-handled-backends (quote (SVN))

Thanks.