Re: Diary insert date formatting-Help still needed please-Still needed!

From: rpd
Subject: Re: Diary insert date formatting-Help still needed please-Still needed!
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi & thanks B. T. Raven-3 for your help.

I still however have not been able to change the date format of
'insert-diary-date'.

Can anyone else please help?

(I am also trying & struggling to get to play mp3 with Emms or mpg123 & have
tried to set up web browsing with conkeror -again not yet successful!
One day I will be free & ready to do programming/text editing with this
Emacs!
(& I still haven't got Java JDEE configured yet!).

Anyway again I look forward to replies,thanks