RE: complete list of keybindings

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: complete list of keybindings
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:11:11 -0700

> Is there a complete list of keybindings somewhere, or a way to force
> emacs to give me a discription of every keybinding currently active?
>
> There's a lot of different partial lists online, but I want a
> complete list.

Do you mean across all possible Emacs modes? No. (That way lies madness...)

But you can see all of the keybindings current at any given time (e.g. in any
mode), by just hitting `C-h b' (describe-bindings).

Well, almost all - menu items are excluded. But everything else is there,
including mouse-button bindings.