Formatting XML docs

From: Eric B.
Subject: Formatting XML docs
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:10:09 -0400

Hi,

I'm somewhat of an emacs novice.  I've been using the basic functionalities
of emacs for a while, but nothing more than simple editing, save, etc..

At the moment, I am trying to edit and auto-format an xml document.  After
searching for help online, I am somewhat stuck.  I am in SGML major mode,
however all the docs/help I read indicate to use sgml-print-pretty to
reformat the buffer.  However, I don't seem to have an sgml-print-pretty
option installed.

I am running the default version of emacs that comes installed with CentOS
5.3, with the psgml package installed.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,

Eric