search for any two consecutive uppercase characters

From: Horacio Suarez
Subject: search for any two consecutive uppercase characters
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:25:17 +0000

Hello all:

Is there a way to search for any two consecutive uppercase characters? In example "PÉREZ" or "GONZÁLEZ"

I was looking in the manuals but I didn´t find it.

I want to make a macro that looks for a word all uppercase, go to the beggining of that word and Capitalize it. Unsing the words in the example: "Pérez" or "González".

Thankyou in advance.

Horacio Suarez