Re: conkeror and emacs custom keymap

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: conkeror and emacs custom keymap
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:46:38 +0200

"B. T. Raven" <nihil@nihilo.net> wrote:

> Don't know, but there is an add-on for Firefox called Firemacs (now at
> 3.7) which can map Firefox shortcuts to Emacs key combos. This is
> available for both w32 and Linux versions of FF.

Thanks for the tip, I just installed Firemacs and it makes Firefox even
more friendly.

Regards,
--
Ivan
Kanis http://kanis.fr

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic
pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.
    -- Kristian Wilson