Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?

From: Nicolas
Subject: Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:12:29 +0200

Hi,
I just switched to Emacs 23, but I have a problem finding a font that suits my needs.

I used Courier 12pt with Emacs 22. The letters had a size of 10x15 pixels on my screen. The True Type monospaced fonts on my computer (for example Liberation Mono) have a size of 8x17 pixels in 12pt, which means that I can display less lines on my screen. If I reduce the font size, the letters are too narrow.

Do you know where I can find the Emacs 22 Courier font (or any other monospaced font with the same size) as a True Type font?

Thank you very much for your advices.
Nicolas