Bengali Rendering in Emacs 23

From: Abu Zaher
Subject: Bengali Rendering in Emacs 23
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:32:27 +0700

Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04, and running emacs-snapshot 20090320. I see that while it can render Bengali characters, it can't render them in correct order. for eg কো is being rendered as ক‍ো whereas কী is rendering fine. Am I missing any configurations? I suppose there are some rendering issues with Bengali in Emacs, am I right?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Abu Zaher Md. Faridee

http://zaher14.blogspot.com/
---
Time heals every wound, but time itself is a wound that never heals.