Re: Tab expansion of variables, Folding and other features

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Tab expansion of variables, Folding and other features
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:51:37 +0200

Am 23.08.2009 um 01:20 schrieb Lennart Borgman:

I thought lichtkind asked for something that saved windows so I just
was a bit surprised. What does session.el offer that desktop.el does
not offer today?

Histories? Kill ring? Text cursor position in the buffer? The last few years I did not check whether I could live without session.el...

--
Greetings

  Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                                – Blaise Pascal