Re: Help to connect to & view ftp server directory/files

From: rpd
Subject: Re: Help to connect to & view ftp server directory/files
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Xavier

Many thanks for your very helpful reply. I followed your advice & dl the ftp
for win32 exe file & added the code to .emacs & put the path to to the .exe
in Path env and I can now access the server files!

(is there anyway to make a shortcut code to access the server more
directly?).

That problem had niggled me for the past 2 days! Glad you have helped me
sort it out!
Best wishes to you