Re: ispell, latex and umlaut

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: ispell, latex and umlaut
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:19:48 +0200

Am 11.09.2009 um 12:25 schrieb Andreas Politz:

I am writing a latex document using german umlaute with the "x notation.
How would I go about spell checking this ?

Ispell can use its 7-bit dictionary for this purpose:

        Possible completions are:
        american        default         deutsch         deutsch8
        english         francais        german          german8

OTOH, you could convert to real "pre-composed" characters and then return to the "de-composed" form.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.