Re: emacs / xterm

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: emacs / xterm
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:25:56 +0200

Sean Sieger <sean.sieger@gmail.com> wrote:

> What does it take to get a fully functional shell?

M-x term

> I just ran woman interactively and not only didn't get my old message
> about the shell not being fully functional, but didn't get the default
> colors that I used to.  (I have only `(setq woman-use-own-frame nil)' in
> my dotemacs.)

You do "man command" within term, you should get the right colors.

> I'm blurring the subject ...

Yes, I am not sure I am answering your question...

Take care,
--
Ivan
Kanis http://kanis.fr

The average American 10-year old recognizes less than three species of
tree but more than 150 different corporate logos.
    -- Anonymous, Harper's Index