Re: How do I disable the function that gives me a "<packet> is undefine

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: How do I disable the function that gives me a "<packet> is undefined" error message?
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 00:28:24 -0700 (PDT)

On 19 août, 16:46, Jay_B <jobd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using MS Windows XP SP3 and would like to switch over to GNU Emacs
> 23.1.1 from its predecessor -- but I have encountered a problem and hope you
> can help me.

I'm sorry: I can't help, but I can share infos.

> I have changed my keyboard layout to an ergonomic German version with
> support for a compose-key  (http://www.neo-layout.org/, if you're
> interested) using the AHK scripting language (http://www.autohotkey.com/) .
> With Emacs 22.3 there was no problem, but with 23.1 I get the error message:
> "<packet> is undefined"
> whenever I try to compose a special character.

I have exactly the same problem here. I have both 22.3 and 23.1
versions of emacs for windows.
Both version use the very same .emacs file. I'm also using a alternate
keyboard layout (in french).
The problem occurs when I use the autohotkey based pkl.
(pkl.sourceforge.net).

And only with 23.1, not with 22.3. If I use a native window keyboard
layout, the problem disappears.

Did you find any solution, since you started this thread?

Salutations

Matt