Re: completion on environment variables?

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: completion on environment variables?
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:19:59 -0600

Drew Adams wrote:
When I type a file name, I get the benefits of file name completion.
However, if my path starts with an environment variable, there's no
completion on the environment variable name.
Is there a way to get completion to work on environment variables?

Upgrade to Emacs 23.

I think that feature has been around for quite some time -- it's definitely
available in Emacs 22.

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA